In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we offer the following information:
- Titular: FILGARO S.A. (hereinafter, “iexen”)
- Domicilio social: Av. Arocena 1975, Montevideo, Uruguay
- CIF: 218355420010
- Teléfono: +59899933993
- E-mail: email@example.com
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
MANDATORY DATA PROVISION
Unless otherwise indicated in the form, the data we seek will be needed to fulfill the processing purpose.
Failure to supply it or supplying it correctly will therefore mean your requests may not be able to be met.
WHY DOES IEXEN PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
iexen will process the personal data collected for the following purposes:
- To prepare anonymous statistical reports on the uses you make of iexen forms.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
WHAT DATA WILL IEXEN PROCESS?
iexen will process requested data and, in any case, data flagged as mandatory for service provision. If you do not supply data flagged as mandatory, we will be unable to perform the service provision.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legal grounds for processing will be:
- For the management of queries, information requests, complaints and claims: the consent you give as user for this purpose.
- For anonymous statistical reporting: the legitimate interest of iexen.
Each consent obtained for the aforementioned purposes is independent and you may revoke one or more without it affecting the others. You may revoke your consent to any processing, but this will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out previously.
To revoke consent, please contact iexen through: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data will be kept for the time needed to carry out the purposes for which it was collected, unless you ask to unsubscribe from iexen, in which case we will not be able to fulfil these purposes.
WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
Unless indicated otherwise, iexen does not disclose data to third parties. However, if required by a contract binding the parties or by law, we may need to disclose it to third parties (e.g. courts and tribunals).
Your data may also be shared with service providers who need access to the data under iexen´s responsibility. At all times, iexen will guarantee that the third parties with which it enters into contracts allow compliance with the applicable regulations and will under no circumstances process your data for purposes other than those indicated by iexen.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
As user, you:
- Guarantee you are over 18 years of age and that the data you supply to iexen is true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, you answer to the veracity of all the data you supply and will keep the information properly updated so that it is aligned with your actual situation.
- Guarantee that you have informed any third parties whose data you supply, where applicable, of the matters contained in this document. You further guarantee that you have obtained authorization to supply their data to iexen for the stated purposes.
- You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information you supply over the Website and for any direct or indirect damage caused to iexen or third parties.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You may send a letter to any of the addresses (postal or electronic) indicated in the heading of this policy with the reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke consent given.Get confirmation on whether personal data concerning you is being processed at iexen or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes collected.
- Obtain the data processing limitation from iexen when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
Additionally, if you consider that iexen has infringed any of the rights conferred by the applicable data protection regulations, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid.
iexen will process your data in an absolutely confidential manner at all times and keep it secret in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the technical and organisational measures required to guarantee the security of the data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.